Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014

in love with pink (shades)

| | 0 Kommentare
hey there! 

I hope you had an awesome start into your week. 
It really feels like spring is slowly arriving here in Berlin! 
Although I was a bit sceptical at first, always expecting a sneak attack of winter (it still is February!) but it seems like this won't happen this year. 
Usually I'm more like a black,white,grey kind of girl but at the moment, blame it on spring fever, I'm super excited for all the pastel spring colours and especially pink in all shades! 
I gathered together my favourite pink, or peachy pink but whatever, items at the moment for you. 

The nail polish is from &other stories in the shade "Interlace Blush", it's a lovely colour and gives you a fresh manicured look.  

You probably have seen this one several time already - the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in pink. 
I got it for christmas and since then it always has been in my bag. I love it, because it's so easy to handle and fast and just fun to look at! In case you don't know how the photos look like check out -> this blogpost.

And the third pink item of mine is this  tower block by Hay. It has those pretty golden details and looks beautiful on my desk. Although I rarely ever use it just because it's way to pretty!


x






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin

searching for something?

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Behance