Samstag, 15. März 2014

THE BLUE HOURS ZINE

| | 1 Kommentare
Hey there! 
The past weeks I wasn't very active on here because, well you know, life! I've been to Hamburg, my boyfriend moved in to his own flat, I visited my grandparents, spent some time in sun and tried to organize my life ( and failing miserably). 
But I've got something to show you! I made this zine in early January and finally got around to take photos of it. It's filled with my favourite pictures I took with disposable camera's between 2011 and 2013. I love to take photos with disposable camera's because it's such an easy and fun way to capture moments and somehow it's more exciting than just taking one with you phone that is probably getting lost on your computer in a couple of weeks. 
I love not knowing how the pictures may turn out and sometimes little surprises come your way.
Have you ever used a disposable camera? Maybe on holiday or at a festival? I'd love to know!

x









1 Kommentare:

follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin

searching for something?

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Behance