Montag, 3. Februar 2014

sunday mood

| | 2 Kommentare

You know this feeling.
Your head is already full with things you need to do next week.
You take time to sort things out, plan, clean,spend some time at home or with your friends at a Sunday brunch. I used to hate Sundays, especially if it's a rainy sunday like today is.
But somehow over the past months Sundays have grown on me. I like them as lazy as possible and with lots of delicious food. So this Sunday I have decided to seek some inspiration for upcoming projects and put together a moodboard slash whishlist. I hope you enjoy!


-





-



#1: Illustration by Ben Wiseman
#2: Backpack via Need Supply Co.
#3: The Tattoo Illustration was made by Ingrid Liman and the ink was done here: Tin Tin Tattoos
#4: This receipt is part of a Corporate Identity made by Here Design. 
#5&#6: I found those via Pinterest. I'm not sure who made it!


I do not own any of those pictures, if it's yours please let me know and take it down if you want me to!








2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh man. That book bag is to die for...loove it! ps. I thiiiiink that nail shot is DesignLoveFest..that gal and her nails ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin

searching for something?

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Behance