Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

ikeamania

| | 0 Kommentare
Oh Ikea, what are you doing to me? Last week,my boyfriend and I finally made it to take a trip to Ikea just to get a few minor things like a shelf for my kitchen. I ended up getting a bunch of stuff but forgot about the shelf. (Maybe my subconscious forgot it, so that I can come back soon...). Ikea has this amazing new limited collection called "Brakig", that is out since February 1st . The collection has some really beautiful prints and colors and is right up my street. Surprisingly I ended up not getting the whole collection but just two little things. Though I am really eying the pastelpink chair for my working space...
I got two bowls, they are quite huge and therefore perfect for a salad or large breakfast. And I also got two boxes to store my photos in or other nice things.
The whole design really reminded me of the Corporate Identity of the Tivoli in Copenhagen, which I fell in love with on my trip earlier this year (yes, this year).
Click to check out the whole collection.
and this is the stuff that came home with me:






´



a poster for Tivoli 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin

searching for something?

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Behance